Medical Imaging encompasses a broad variey of procedures and specialized tests that help physicians to diagnose disease. Services provided by Medical Imaging include:
- General Radiography (X-ray)
- Computerized Tomography (CAT Scan)
- Interventional Radiography (includes Angiography)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Mammography (Diagnostic/Routine)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Ultrasound (Including, Echocardiography, Vascular Studies and Small Parts Ultrasound)
- A signed requisition, including relevant history and exam request, signed by the physician is required before any exams can be performed.
- 24 hour Emergency Service is provided.
- Please remember, if you are unable to make your appointment, please call ahead within 48 to 72 hours before your appointment time to let us know. This way we can still use this appointment time by offering it to another patient who is still waiting. If you need to cancel or change your appointment, please call 784-5440.
- Forgetting appointments are generally the most common reason for no show. Western Health implemented an automated notification system (ANS) to remind patients of endoscopy appointments and ultrasound appointments. The system will provide a telephone, text or email reminder seven calendar days before their scheduled appointment.