Medical Imaging encompasses a broad variey of procedures and specialized tests that help physicians to diagnose disease. Services provided by Medical Imaging include:
- General Radiography (X-ray)
- Computerized Tomography (CAT Scan)
- Interventional Radiography (includes Angiography)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Mammography (Diagnostic/Routine)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Ultrasound (Including, Echocardiography, Vascular Studies and Small Parts Ultrasound)
- A signed requisition, including relevant history and exam request, signed by the physician is required before any exams can be performed.
- 24 hour Emergency Service is provided.
- Physicians may obtain requisition forms from the Stores Department. (709-637-5512)
- Please remember, if you are unable to make your appointment, please call ahead within 48 to 72 hours before your appointment time to let us know. This way we can still use this appointment time by offering it to another patient who is still waiting. If you need to cancel or change your appointment, please call 637-6239.