Western Health operates under the Public Tender Act, Government of Newfoundland and Labrador. Public Tender opportunities are listed on our website for your convenience.
|Tender Number||Title||Post Date||Close Date|
|0171-1706||Supply of Citrix Xendesktop Enterprise Software and Maintenance Contracts||2017-03-21||2017-03-29|
It is required that all vendors register with the Department of Materials Management, Western Health at (709) 637-5511 before downloading any tenders. When registering, please state the tender title, tender number and vendor contact information (telephone number and email). Registration is required in order to guarantee that vendors received notification of any and all revisions and updates prior to the tender closing date.
Western Health accepts no liability for any vendor submitting incorrect or incomplete bids that have not registered with Western Health to ensure they receive notification of all pertinent tender updates and addendums.
All tenders must be in a sealed envelope clearly marking tender name and number and addressed to:
P.O. Box 2005
Corner Brook, NL
Phone: 709-637-5000 ext 5386
- No electronic transmissions of tenders will be accepted.
- Successful bidders of tenders will be listed on the Website once they are awarded.
- The lowest tender will not necessarily be accepted by Western Health.
- Closing time of Website advertised tenders will be Newfoundland time.
- Onus is on potential bidders to check the website for tenders, changes to tenders and addendums.