Visitor Restrictions Update
Exceptions may be made in extenuating circumstances. Immediate family members of residents/patients are asked to call the unit directly to inquire about visitation.
Corner Brook Long Term Care
- Veteran’s Affairs (1 North), 637-3999, Ext 3991
- Restorative Care (1 North), 637-3999, Ext 3994
- Raspberry Road (1 South), 637-3999, Ext 3151
- Blueberry Crescent (1 South), 637-3999, Ext 3993
- Gooseberry Lane (2 North), 637-3999, Ext 3921
- Gooseberry Lane (2 South), 637-3999, Ext 3922
- Bakeapple Ave (3 North), 637-3999, Ext 3932
- Bakeapple Ave (3 South), 637-3999, Ext. 3351
- Partridgeberry Place (4 North), 637-3999, Ext. 3941
- Partridgeberry Place (4 South), 637-3999, Ext. 3942
Western Memorial Regional Hospital
- Obstetric Unit, 784-5201
- Women and Children’s Health Unit, 784-5406
- Orthopedic Unit (2D), 784-5302
- Medicine Unit (3A), 784-5401
- Medicine Unit (3B), 784-5404
- ALC Unit (Third Floor), 784-5923
- Mental Health Unit, 784-5517
- Surgical Unit (4AB), 784-5501
- ALC Unit (Fifth Floor), 784-6474
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU), 784-5528
Sir Thomas Roddick Hospital
- Medicine Unit, 643-5111 Ext. 7232
Visitor restrictions are a series of infection control measures put in place to reduce the risk of spreading infectious diseases which are common in health care facilities. They are designed to help keep patients, residents, families, staff and visitors healthy and safe.
Visitors can help reduce the spread of illness by:
• Cleaning your hands before entering the unit and after visiting your loved ones.
• Visiting only one patient/resident.
• Not visiting if you are experiencing flu-like or gastrointestinal symptoms.
Western Health would like to thank the public for their co-operation during this precautionary measure.