General Internal Medicine Specialist
Job Type: Full Time, Fee For Service
Internal or External: External
Post Date: 2015-10-19
Close Date: Until Filled
Job Category: Medical
(Locums also available)
Western Health is seeking the services of a Fee For Service, General Internal Medicine Specialist in Corner Brook, Newfoundland and Labrador. Responsibilities include participation in the General Medicine on call schedule and providing inpatient and office based general medicine consultation service.
The successful candidate will be required to do EST and manage Intensive Care Unit patients including ventilator care.
- Modern and efficient office space
- Business, financial and operational management
- Professional reception and support staff
- Office access to PACS and MEDITECH systems
- Attractive earning options
- Full caseload ready
- No Set-up or buy-in costs
- Full, non-invasive cardiology services including transesophageal and dobutamine stress echo
- City of Corner Brook: www.cornerbrook.com
Corner Brook is a vibrant and active community. Enjoy living in a fabulous setting – Exceptional downhill skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, kayaking, salmon fishing and much more on Newfoundland’s beautiful West Coast! If you are interested in this position and you are seeking a rewarding career with a high quality of life for you and your family, please respond.
Identifying Western Health Ad - GIM Specialist in subject line, please express interest in writing including a detailed curriculum vitae and names of 3 references to:
Sarah Rousseau, Regional Physician Recruitment Manager
Medical Services Department
P.O. Box 2005
Corner Brook, NL A2H 6J7