Breast Screening Program
The Breast Screening Program provides services for women age 50 to 69 years. The formalized Program provides for you:
- A certified breast examiner (registered nurse) to perform your clinical breast exam and provide you with breast health information.
- A certified Breast Imaging Technologist to perform your mammogram which consists of two views of each breast.
- A radiologist to report your mammogram and make recommendations for additional views, ultrasound or routine screening.
- Self referral.
- No requisition is required.
- An appointment is required, and can be made by dropping in to the Screening Centre or by telephone.
|Western Memorial Health Clinic
(former Canadian Tire Building)
Lower Level, 3 Herald Avenue, Corner Brook
|Monday to Friday:
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
In this section…