Blood Collection Available by Appointment Only
Western Health is reminding the public that blood collection is currently available by appointment only.
In order to enable physical distancing Western Health is asking clients to arrive at their scheduled appointment time and not earlier. As well, clients will be asked to reschedule their appointment if they are more than 10 minutes late.
Appointments for blood collection are available Monday to Friday. Please have your MCP when you call to book your appointment at the following locations:
· Corner Brook, Deer Lake and surrounding area, 709-634-0679
· Bonne Bay Health Centre, 709 458-2211, ext. 200
· Calder Health Centre, 709 886-3350 ext. 4130
· Dr. Charles L. LeGrow Health Centre, 709 695-4564
· Rufus Guinchard Health Centre, 709 861-3139 ext. 4210
· Sir Thomas Roddick Hospital, 709 643-5111 ext. 7246
We remind clients to bring their requisitions with them when they arrive for their blood collection appointment.
Western Heath would like to thank the public for their patience and understanding as we all work together to curb the spread of COVID-19.