Weekly Wellness Sessions Offered in Corner Brook
Western Health’s weekly wellness sessions will resume in Corner Brook on October 9. Two new sessions, “Coping with Stress” and “Parenting” have been added to the series this fall.
Each session will provide individuals with education about the topic and information about Mental Health & Addiction Services treatment options.
Weekly Wellness Session topics include:
- Anxiety: Identify, reduce, manage, and cope with anxiety.
- Substance Use: Substance use, impact on self/family and recovery.
- Depression: Understand, identify, and cope with depression.
- Grief and Loss: The natural grief process and coping skills.
- Coping With Stress: Stress, stress management and healthy coping skills.
- Parenting: Parenting styles, challenges, and strategies for parenting children and teens.
The sessions will take place 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. every Wednesday at the CMHI boardroom (133 Riverside Drive, 1st floor) in Corner Brook. Participants can also connect from home using a computer or tablet.
For more information or to register, please call 634-4171.
Director of Communications