Visitor Restrictions Extended at Corner Brook Long Term Care Home
Western Health is advising that visitors restrictions are extended at Corner Brook Long Term Care Home.
Immediate family members of residents should call the numbers provided below for further direction about visitation:
• Restorative Care, 637-3994
• 3 North (Bakeapple Avenue), 637-3931
Visitor restrictions are a series of infection control measures put in place to reduce the risk of spreading infectious diseases which are common in health care facilities. They are designed to help keep clients, families, staff and visitors healthy and safe.
Visitors can help reduce the spread of illness by:
• Cleaning your hands before entering the unit and after visiting your loved ones.
• Visiting only one patient/resident.
• Not visiting if you are experiencing flu-like or gastrointestinal symptoms.
Western Health would like to thank the public for their co-operation during this precautionary measure.
Director of Communications (Acting)